Home Solar Panel Installation
Harnessing the heat and radiation of the sun and turning it into usable electricity to keep your home running at a more cost-efficient rate is not a new concept. However, a botched installation can cost you thousands of dollars, defeating the whole purpose of switching to solar power.
Madd Roofing is the number one solar panel installation company in Kingwood, TX focused on customer satisfaction and we would be more than happy to add you to our roster of satisfied customers.
Our Solar Installation Process
We combine our solar installation expertise with state-of-the-art equipment and a work process that’s class-leading in its efficiency to give our customers the best that solar power can offer.
As the leading solar installer in Kingwood, we make it our mission to ensure that we offer the most cost-effective and efficient roofing methods in the city.
After our initial inspection and once our professionals have an understanding of what will work best for your home, we will come up with a custom solar installation plan designed to meet those needs in the most efficient way possible and begin the installation process.
The Different Forms of Solar Installation:
- Grid-connected solar panels only consume electricity when you access them, and they contribute the excess power they generate to your local utility provider.
- Battery-connected setups feature batteries that work as backup power, so your residence can keep humming along even if the grid goes down for the entire city.
- Off-grid systems function independently of the city-wide power grid, which means 100% of the power in your home will come from the sun.
With our team of experts, you can count on the highest-quality service and modern solar equipment that is designed for maximum performance that lasts.
Impactful Benefits of Home Solar Panels
The government offers numerous tax credits and a broad range of other benefits to residents who want to utilize solar energy.
For many homeowners, cost-saving measures are essential. Solar panels shield people from rising utility rates by helping them save more money with the increased energy they consume.
If you compound those savings with local utility incentives and rebates, you’ll realize that switching is always worth it.
If power inflation and energy independence is not enough incentive for you, solar panels can also increase the value of your real estate by 4.1%, according to a study by Solar Review.
Never Miss a Beat With Our Solar Battery Reserve Installation
If you want to run a home that’s free from blackouts, energy fluctuations, and other kinds of power interruptions, installing a solar battery reserve is a smart choice.
Solar reserve battery installations are for residents who:
- Don’t want to contend with demand charges, a variable fee that people pay to help their utility providers maintain the power infrastructure of their suburb or city.
- Don’t want to pay time-of-use rates, which can significantly increase the cost of power when they use solar cells during peak demand hours.
- Have no access to a net metering infrastructure that will allow them to use their pent-up solar power anytime.
Solar battery installations are different from solar panels as most batteries require space in your garage or on the outside of your home. Our expert roofers have years of experience installing solar panels and batteries independently, so you don’t have to hire a separate contractor if you want to install backup power.
Why Choose Madd Roofing for Your Home Solar Panels
Installing solar panels and reserve batteries to effectively save on power costs requires quality equipment and expertise.
Solar panels require installation plans that allow them to function as efficiently as possible, catching the optimum amount of sunlight without being susceptible to damage from adverse weather events.
If you’re looking for the right time to invest in solar power for your home, the time is now. Hire the most trusted solar panel installation company in Kingwood by contacting Madd Roofing today at 281-577-4065 for a free estimate.