Residential Roof Repair in Kingwood, TX
Your roof is a major investment, but getting timely repairs will prevent it from aging prematurely.
Common problems your roof may experience include:
- Leaks: Water seeping into your home from the attic is a sign of roof deterioration. This happens when your roof is old, has damaged shingles, has a pest infestation, or has suffered damage from a fallen tree branch. Signs of a roof leak include dark brown water stains on ceilings and mold on attic rafters.
- Missing or broken shingles: Shingles are the visible outermost layer of the roofing system. They prevent water from seeping into the roof’s underlayment, but they can crack, warp, blister, or break away over time. Skilled roofers can replace or repair small areas of broken or missing shingles without affecting the entire roof.
- Damage to flashing: Flashing is a metal sheet installed on the roof’s corners and which slopes around vents, chimneys, and skylights. This component is responsible for redirecting water off the roof and into the gutters, but damaged flashing can lead to roof leaks.
- Storm damage: Heavy rain, wind, and hail can cause significant damage to shingles. Storms can also knock down overhanging tree branches that will cause damage if they fall on the house.
No matter the type of damage your roof has sustained, you can trust the Madd Roofing team to identify the problem and make all necessary repairs. We use state-of-the-art drone technology to inspect every aspect of your roof and pinpoint problem areas. With many years of roofing experience and comprehensive solutions, we are proud to remain Kingwood’s very best roof repair company!
WHY CHOOSE MADD ROOFING?
Find out why your neighbors are trusting Madd Roofing for their residential roof repair and replacement.
Kingwood Roof Repair FAQs
Check out these answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we get.
If you don’t see the answer to your roof repair question below, or if you just need more information, feel free to contact us anytime at (281) 577-4065.
There are many scenarios where a roof repair will make more physical and/or financial sense than a total replacement. However, depending on the issue and extent of the damage, some cases may call for a full roof replacement. The best way to determine whether you need a roof repair or replacement is to give us a call today at (281) 577-4065 for a FREE roof inspection and estimate.
Roof repair costs vary greatly depending on the pitch of your roof, shingle type, degree of damage, and even the age/condition of the roof. The best way to determine costs will be to request a FREE estimate.
Most roofs these days are built to last anywhere from 15 to 20 years. However, many factors go into the lifespan of a roof, including environmental conditions. The best way to ensure your roof lasts as long as possible is to only entrust your home to professional roofing contractors for installation and repairs. It is also just as important to keep up with roof inspections (every few years minimum and immediately after severe weather) and always address and repair needs in a timely manner.
Storm damage and direct sunlight are usually the most substantial factors in the deterioration of a roof. Other factors may include unaddressed algae and mildew growth. Keeping up with regular roof inspections can help prolong the life of your roof and reduce repair/replacement costs.
Hail of many different sizes are capable of causing damage to your roof depending on its age, condition, and material makeup. Because damage may not be noticeable for some time but still cause problems, we highly recommend roof inspections after any storm, especially hail and severe winds.
Roof leaks can be tough to locate and diagnose for the untrained eye and tend to travel quite a ways from the original problem. The most reliable way to locate and repair a leak is to have a professional inspect your roof and provide necessary services.
The most common cause of a leaking roof is shingle damage, often caused by severe weather damage. To get a sure answer, you will need a professional roofing contractor to inspect your roof.
At Madd Roofing, all of our roofing estimates are completely free of charge. We also work directly with your insurance company to fight for maximum coverage if you were to need a replacement rather than repair.
Common signs you may need a roof repair include:
- Light coming through the roof into your attic
- Sagging/drooping areas of the roof
- Shingle damage
- Ceiling and/or wall stains
- Flashing problems
- Sudden spikes in energy costs
- Pests getting into your attic/home
If any of these signs seem familiar, you may need a professional roof repair service. Give Madd Roofing a call today, we're happy to provide you with a free roofing estimate and expert servicing.
The best way to ensure you choose the best roof repair company is to do a little research. Start by checking customer reviews on GMB. Also, don't be afraid to ask for referrals and get pricing estimates before making your decision.
Although all insurance companies have different policies, it really just depends on the extent of the damage and what is needed. Most coverages are extended for full replacements, in which case, Madd Roofing will deal with your insurance company directly to achieve maximum coverage.