Residential Roofing Services in Kingwood, TX
Residential Roof Repair, Replacement, and Installation
On this page;
- Residential Roof Repair in Kingwood, TX
- Residential Roof Replacement & Installation in Kingwood, TX
- Why choose Madd Roofing?
The roof over your home has a big responsibility. It’s what separates you and your belongings from the weather. Most roofing systems have a lifespan of 25 years or more with regular maintenance, but even the most cared-for roof will need repairs eventually.
When you’re in need of residential roof repair, you can count on our team at Madd Roofing to get the job done right. We serve residents throughout Kingwood, TX, and nearby areas. As part of the Madd brand under Madd Air Heating & Cooling, we believe in quality, dependability, and superior prompt service.
For 14 years, our certified roofers have used their vast industry knowledge and years of work experience to pinpoint roofing issues and find long-lasting solutions to address them. Whether you need roof repairs or a replacement, we have the expertise to determine the best course of action. Our team repairs storm damage and roof leaks for all types of residential roofs. We only work with top-quality materials by leading manufacturers. We proudly back our work and roofing materials by lifetime warranties to ensure customer satisfaction for all roof repairs and replacements. Here at Madd Roofing, we not only offer roofing services, but we also maximize total home performance. Our underlayment is SOLARHIDE-SRW—a highly durable radiant barrier that prevents air from seeping out of the roof. When paired with our exceptional repair and replacement services, this high-quality material will save you money on monthly energy costs.
Learn more about our residential roof repair services and request your estimate by calling us today at 281-577-4065!
Residential Roof Repair
Your roof is a major investment, but getting timely repairs will prevent it from aging prematurely. Common problems your roof may experience include:
- Leaks: Water seeping into your home from the attic is a sign of roof deterioration. This happens when your roof is old, has damaged shingles, has a pest infestation, or has suffered damage from a fallen tree branch. Signs of a roof leak include dark brown water stains on ceilings and mold on attic rafters.
- Missing or broken shingles: Shingles are the visible outermost layer of the roofing system. They prevent water from seeping into the roof’s underlayment, but they can crack, warp, blister, or break away over time. Skilled roofers can replace or repair small areas of broken or missing shingles without affecting the entire roof.
- Damage to flashing: Flashing is a metal sheet installed on the roof’s corners and which slopes around vents, chimneys, and skylights. This component is responsible for redirecting water off the roof and into the gutters, but damaged flashing can lead to roof leaks.
- Storm damage: Heavy rain, wind, and hail can cause significant damage to shingles. Storms can also knock down overhanging tree branches that will cause damage if they fall on the house.
No matter what type of damage your roof has sustained, you can trust our Madd Roofing team to identify the problem and make all necessary repairs. We use state-of-the-art drone technology to inspect every aspect of a roof and pinpoint problem areas. We have years of experience working with all roofing materials, such as metal, asphalt, tile, and clay, so we understand how to fix any problem we encounter.
Residential Roof Replacement & Installation
Sometimes roof repairs are not enough to keep your roofing system in optimal condition, but the signs are not always clear without a thorough inspection. Some issues like leaks can start small and become severe over time. In situations like this, a residential roof replacement may be a better solution over roof repairs.
Reasons why your house may need a new roof include:
- Storm damage: Intense weather conditions can cause severe damage to your roof. If the damage covers most of the roof or affects your home’s structural integrity, a replacement may be necessary.
- Age: Most roofs will last about 25 years. By the time your roof reaches the 20-year mark, it will likely require frequent repairs and the cost will quickly add up.
- Sagging: If part of your roof is drooping, you will need a replacement. This issue often happens if the roof is bearing too much weight. Poor construction and failing walls and foundations can also lead to sagging.
At Madd Roofing, we offer exceptional residential roof replacement and installation services. During our thorough inspection process, we take every problem we detect into consideration and advise you on the best solution, whether it’s a repair or a new installation. As part of the Madd brand, we value honesty and professionalism, so you never have to worry about being pressured to take a service you don’t need.
The Same Quality You Expect from the Madd Brand
Madd Roofing is the most trusted and reliable roofing company in Kingwood, TX. As a branch of Madd Air Heating & Cooling, we understand the importance of value, professionalism, and customer satisfaction. Both companies are locally owned and operated by one team, and we have an established reputation and hundreds of reviews from satisfied customers.
We only hire the best at Madd Roofing. Our certified roofers are backed by 14 years of residential roofing and home construction experience, and we hold our staff to the highest industry standards. No matter what roofing service your home needs, you can count on us to be knowledgeable and friendly, and we will guide you through the repair or replacement process from start to finish.
As part of the Madd brand, our job isn’t done until our clients are happy. We offer a lifetime warranty on all materials and labor. If you’re unsatisfied with our work or a problem arises with the job, we will make it right.
At Madd Roofing, we offer more than residential roof repairs. Due to our team’s vast knowledge of HVAC systems, we can optimize your home’s heating and cooling system, attic, and roof to work together to reduce energy waste.
When it comes to top-quality residential roof repair in Kingwood, TX, look no further than Madd Roofing. Call us today at 281-577-4065 and give your roof the attention it deserves.